Re: how do I get the number of "Page Not Found" errors in last 4 hours

Search for "404" in your Apache log file.

But how do I know how many number of times in last 4 hours this error has occurred. I want to write a script through which I can generate the report like number " Page Not Found"  errors in last 4 hrs, 12 hrs .

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover