/proc/cpuinfo discrepancy

Tony Crouch acrouch2 at une.edu.au
Sun Apr 23 10:48:11 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,
I ran an intensive script file and the scaling applet did change its
numerical values. However, it only changed from 668MHz to 692MHz.
When my cursor resides over the applet it comes up with, what I can
only presume, to be the percentage of the processor that is in use,
at 668MHz it says 96% at 692MHz it says 100%.

Something does seem right here ...

Cheers,
Tony Crouch

--
GPG Key fingerprint = EEB2 6364 791C 3BE2 A008  22D0 C469 950C 7C5A EE77