Missing library for RealPlayer under FC5

I installed the rpm for RealPlayer but when I try to run it I get "/usr/local/RealPlayer/realplay.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".  Does anyone know where this library is to be found in FC5.  No such problem in FC4.

/Bob Cahn
Gipsy Trail Club
Carmel, NY