Re: A question on installing - FC5 32bit and M$Win2000

Hi Mauriat,

Tks for your advice.

Visisted boodisk.com.  Which boot disk shall I download;

--> DOS/Windows9X/Me/NT/2K/XP Excellent Bootdisks

W2K Pro: (4 floppies)
Disk1 | Mirror
Disk2 | Mirror
Disk3 | Mirror
Disk4 | Mirror

OR
makeboot.exe | Mirror
makebt32.exe | Mirror

OR
NTFS Bootdisks And Bootable CDs

Which of them will be easy to run for my application.  The W2K to be
installed is for reference only.  I'll not run it for production.

OR

> Or an alternative is to use the NT boot loader (NTLDR).
Please explain in more detail.  TIA

> ps. Don't forget about your SWAP partition.

Oh yes, tks.

B.R.
SL