Burning FC5 Image on DVD

Usman S. Ansari uansari at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 07:22:38 UTC 2006

I am trying to burn FC5 image on DVD (currently running FC 4).

I have tried burnning two DVD so far, after burning, booting, I verify
the image, FC5 says thatthere are errors on the image.

1. I have SONY ' 'DVD RW DRU-810A ' '1.0d' Removable CD-ROM
2 .I am using HP dvd+r 4.7 GB media, df shows
    /dev/hdd              3.1G  3.1G     0 100% /media/cdrecorder
3. Using growisofs -Z /dev/dvdwriter=/Big-Disk/images/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso
command to burn.
4. Also, mounted DVD and did a diff between the image and mounted DVD,
it said two images are differnet.

Any idea what could be wrong ? I have verified md5sum number of my image.