Re: thunderbird spelling dictionaries.

I believe these must be installed while running thunderbird as the root user.

Sean Carlos

http://www.antezta.com/

Paul Howarth wrote:
Thunderbird on FC5. Just what do I need to do to get it to use a UK English spelling dictionary? I've tried downloading spell-en-GB.xpi and adding it in "Extensions", which has no effect whatsoever. I've turned off the auto-spell thingy for now as I'm fed up of all the red lines...

Paul.