FC5 TV recording?

Terry Snyder terryjr386 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 16:48:12 UTC 2006

My Winblows computer no longer records TV shows for my using my ATI TV
Wonder Pro, or the ATI All-In-Wonder 9000.  So I removed the TV Wonder Pro
card and placed it in my FC5 computer.  I can view TV using TV Time.  I am
having a problem finding a program that will allow me to run a cron script
to record a TV show, or a program that will record a TV show.  I spent all
weekend looking for a program and none seem to work.  I was wondering what
people were using to record TV shows with their linux boxes, and what they
had to do to get it to work for them.

--
Terry Snyder Jr