FC5 LDAP Authentication Problem[Scanned]

Chris Bradford chrisbradford at cambridge-news.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 21:18:14 UTC 2006

Milos,

I'm putting together a guide at the moment on my web site. A collection of all the material I have found to date.

Up until recently I was about to publish it as I had FC4 working. Now with these FC5 problems it'll be a week or so until its complete.

Check it out at http://cb-net.co.uk.

I'll announce it on the front page when its done.

Cheers,

Chris Bradford
Systems Administrator
Cambridge Newspapers