Re: Open Letter: How the FOSS Community May Help Disabled Users

On 4/27/06, Mike McCarty <Mike McCarty sbcglobal net> wrote:
> M. Fioretti wrote:
> > Greetings,
>
> > the following letter has already been posted on Linux Today and
>
> It appears to me that it has already gotten more attention than
> it deserves.

He posted a nearly identical message on March 19 (I love Gmail).  I
gather this is going to be a monthly thing now.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."