Re: Fedora Core 5 x11vnc

HI, I had a few FC4 machines setup that my Helpdesk use to view the Network status. I have wiped them and installed FC5 but now with VNC I am unable to connect to screen :0 (console) so I can remote control the Computers instead of having to visit the Helpdesk area to make changes. Anybody know why VNC Server will not connect to the Console screen ?
thanks in advance.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=82834&topic_id=20229&forum=10#forumpost82834