Re: where is kdm in fc5?

Andrew wrote:
hello all

Sorry I'm a little knew to FC and it does not seam that FC uses kdm (at least i couldn't find it in init.d). I installed FC5 with gnome but I
have decided to use KDE instead.

If you want to use KDE, you can select it from the "Sessions" menu in GDM.

If you want to use KDM as well, modify /etc/sysconfig/desktop and set DISPLAYMANAGER=KDE. You'll probably still need to select the KDE session when you log in.