Re: Open Letter: How the FOSS Community May Help Disabled Users

On 4/27/06, Christofer C. Bell <christofer c bell gmail com> wrote:
On 4/27/06, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
> On 4/27/06, Christofer C. Bell <christofer c bell gmail com> wrote:
> >
> > He posted a nearly identical message on March 19 (I love Gmail).  I
> > gather this is going to be a monthly thing now.
> >
> > --
>
> Cool, how did you do the search?

I entered mfioretti mclink it into the GMail search box.  I recall the
last time he posted this message because I responded to it.

To be fair, I don't have any problem with this kind of advocacy, I
just don't see anything coming of posting on fedora-list about it.

--
Chris

Mr. Fioretti should take his advocacy to the Gnome, KDE, and UI developers.

Red Hat and Novell already have to comply with the Americans with
Disabilities Act.

Does anyone know if the EU has an equivalent law that applies to Mandriva?