Accidental File Deletion

Hi! I accidentally deleted some files on an ext3 Fedora 5 partition. Is there any way to un-delete them? They were deleted with the 'rm' command, so there is not a trash can with them. They weren't anything I can't live without, though. I just had some shell scripts under ~/bin that did simple things. Thanks!
-Steven