yum update and clamav - not working from 0.88.1-1 to 0.88-2

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Sun Apr 30 17:16:52 UTC 2006

I noticed this message in my log:

WARNING: Local version: 0.88.1 Recommended version: 0.88.2

So...I checked the extra repository and found two versions of clamav,
clamav-data, clamav-devel, etc...

The versions are 0.88.1-1 (which I have on my system)
and 0.88-2 (which I guess I need to upgrade to...)

However, when I do a "yum update" or even specifically, "yum update"
for each package, nothing happens...yum returns with the no updates
found message.

Anyone else run into this, or might know what is going on?

Thanks!