FedoraFAQ.org - commands for install of NVIDIA drivers do not work

jbuck814366460 at aol.com jbuck814366460 at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 10:08:23 UTC 2006

 Hi all,

 I'm following the FedoraFAQ.org instructions for installing the NVDIA drivers and two of the commands given for getting the drivers up and running don't work.

 I'm entering

 setsebool -P allow_execmod=1

 but bash says the command is not found. Same with "init 3" for bringing FC5 down to the command line so i can enable the drivers.

 I've been running both commands as root user with "su" and as a regular user, but neither work. Any help here?

 Jared