window-list applet

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 5 21:26:14 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-05 at 12:42 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> Up until now, the window-list applet has always had a little vertical line to
> the immediate left of the list that allowed me to right-click on it to move it
> around or widen or narrow it.
>
> Now that I have set up this new computer, I don't have that little vertical line
> any more.  Which means that there is no way to move that applet around.
>
> Any idea where it went?
I tried the following. If you right click on the window-list you will
see an option called: Lock to Panel. If this is  checked then the
window-list cannot be moved. If it is unchecked then right clicking on
the window-list will  now have an active  Move option. Click on Move and
the window-list can be moved.
To have died once is enough. -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net