How to find pavcl

Heikki Pesonen fossiili at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 06:27:26 UTC 2006

I downloaded pavcl_linux.rpm and installed running
"[root at localhostfossiili]# rpm -i pavcl_linux.rpm". According to Panda
Software the program
should start type (as root) for ex. "pavcl -?", but my Fedora 5 do not find
it.

How to find the program? Beagle or other search programs prayed in Linux
journals and other papers and so called documents a newbie meets seem not to
exist in my Fedora.

By the way, why is it so stupid? If I buy some version of Red Hat does it
work without much mess? I like Fedora Core 5 very much, it looks nice and
works fast but every time I try to do something with it other than surfing
in the Net or writing text - some confusing operations are needed. I will
recommend the IT Nobel Prise for Bill Gates, without having his Windows in
my machine I could not do any serious work ...