phpadmin

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 00:42:21 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 13:43 -0400, David Cary Hart wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:35:50 -0400, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com>
> opined:
> > Has anyone else experienced issues getting this to run? I followed
> > the examples at Stanton's site to no avail. For that matter I'm not
> > getting php to work either, from Firefox. Standard install, I must
> > be missing something or need some pointers. Thanx! Ric
> >
> Are you saying that you cannot see PHP pages in your browser? Our
> site?

I can view that no sweat. But, I cannot use my browser to see the
index.php or main.php in /var/www/html/phpmysql/ I get the grey screen
of death.

> This should have nothing to do with FF. You have installed this on a
> server, right? HTTPD running?

Yup yup.

[root at iam ~]# ps ax |grep httpd
 4887 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd
 4899 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd
 4900 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd
 4901 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd
 4902 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd
 4903 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd
 4904 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd
 4905 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd
 4906 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/httpd
 5500 pts/4    R+     0:00 grep httpd

Seems I have 9 instances running. It must be something like a
permissions problem, the software is all installed and then some.

Doah, I dug back through, permissions problem. It looks like it works
now!! As Roseanne Roseannanadana would say "Never mind."
<chuckles - dodging and weaving> Ric

> --
>       Do NOT Send Email to <spam trap> Fedora at TQMcube,com
> Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam at The Source: http://www.TQMcube.com
>                Don't Subsidize Criminals: http://boulderpledge.org

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.