Latest Seamonkey update

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Mon Aug 14 21:25:29 UTC 2006

Kostas Sfakiotakis wrote:
> Greetings Jim ,
>
> Jim Cornette wrote:
>
>> Kostas Sfakiotakis wrote:

> I am not a SELinux expert but that wouldn't be the issue . if SELinux
> was triggered by the relabeling , then that is the event that should be
> reversed not Seamonkey. Finally i have to say that i got seamonkey from
> the Mozilla Web Page by downloading the installer file and not through
> yum .

The installer version works fine. It is the rpm version available from
Fedora Extras that seems to be having a problem with SELinux lately.

Chances are then that the rpm version would error on an FC4 system too.
Thanks for revealing that you are using the installer version. (Nothing
wrong with the installer version, it worked fine the last time I
installed it)

Jim

--
Using words to describe magic is like using a screwdriver to cut roast beef.
		-- Tom Robbins