Image Browser

Kostas Sfakiotakis kostassf at cha.forthnet.gr
Wed Aug 16 21:13:53 UTC 2006

Greetings Anne,
Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 August 2006 12:55, Kostas Sfakiotakis wrote:

< snip >

>> At this point i have to say that i don't have Kuickshow either although
>> i recall doing an everything install . I will certainly check though
>> what Kuickshow is all about .
>>
> I've always used Kuickshow, and like it.  On the rawhide laptop I see there is
> something called KView, which I've never seen before.  That looks as though
> it could be the simple viewer he's looking for.  I wonder if it is just a
> name change?

On 16/08/06 01:39 am Ron Siven wondered about what happened to KuickView
  . Well i booted my Fedora Core 1 Installation and there was no
KuickView  but only Kuickshow , so finally the programm that Ron was
speaking about was Kuickshow . On my Fedora Core 4 installation there is
this KView that you mention and none of the Kuickshow or KuickView or
whatever like that . So whatever is really happening ( Fedora
Development Team knows ) it seems that KView is the thing that replaced
Kuickshow  but that's just a guess .

> Anne

Kostas