Installation Related Issues

Norm norm at workingtools.ca
Tue Aug 22 23:58:00 UTC 2006

I have done a number of core 5 installations using only the first 2
disks. The remaing 3 disks have been downloaded and frequently and I
have never been succesful in get a disk that works. I install a minimum
installation and then go on line to install the various extra and other
core packages I feel I need.  Obviously this process is only
satisfactory when on a broadband connection Norm On Fri, 18 Aug 2006

--
Norm Ryder
250 544-2158