OpenOffice2 templates problem

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 08:27:49 UTC 2006

Some time back, when using OOo1, I downloaded some templates which proved very
useful.  Now, with OOo2 (under FC4) I find that I can open any file that was
created from the templates, but if I try New > From template I get a crash
report.

Somewhere recently I read that crashes in OOo had been cured by removing the
recent-documents file, but I have been unable to locate it.  Can someone
suggest the name or location of this file?

Any more ideas about what may be causing the problem?

Anne