Modem-lights FC5

Charles A. Crayne ccrayne at crayne.org
Sat Aug 26 05:53:07 UTC 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:16:37 -0700
Richard England <rengland at europa.com> wrote:

:I have modem lights configured and working under FC5 for a dial-up
:connection but I find that even when connected it still flashes yellow
:at me (connecting) instead of going to green (connected) and it never
:tracks the input/output like it does in FC3 (with the bar chart).

It's been a long time since I had this problem, but I seem to recall that
it is a configuration issue. Somewhere along the line, the lock file name
changed. /var/lock/LCK..myS0 works for me.

-- Chuck