FC5, Firefox 1.5.0.6 and Flash

Guillermo Garron guillermo.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:33:30 UTC 2006

On 8/28/06, Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi at telus.net> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>         I hope that you are well. Are there any know issues with the above
> software from the fedora core installs not working, my firefox locks up
> on a page with the flash-plugin rpm or directly installed ones from
> Macromedia or via the firefox autoplugin installer.
If you are asking the way to install Flash-plugin, you can go to the
Adobe flash player page and get is directly, and run the application
in your PC, you can install it on Firefox and also in Opera if you
have both installed.
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

regards,
Guillermo.