What is the language "British"?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Aug 29 18:16:37 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 13:52, Jack Gates wrote:
>On Tuesday 29 August 2006 13:31, Gene Heskett wrote:
[and snipped in the interests of brevity]

>But this was all done by design, by the few elitists that want to
>control and suck dry the masses.
>
>They deliberately dumbed down the education system through out the
>country and threw in plenty of issues to keep the masses fighting
>among themselves so they would not see what was being done to them.
>This began happening at the moment the government stuck their nose in
>the education system and started interfering with the established
>system.  Back in the late 1800s an 8th grade student had to pass a
>test that was ten times harder than what is required of the 12th
>grade now.

Yes, I assume you are referring to the 1895 Salenas KS 8th grade final test
thats floating around on the net?  It was really based on usefull
information that people would need, unlike the faux Kentucky Uni
engineering test that asks how big the persimmon branch has to be to
support a 10 pound possum, without stateing where on that branch the
possum is sitting...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)