Fwd: How to prevent uploads of broken packages

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Aug 29 19:58:49 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 20:43 +0200, Axel Liljencrantz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The evolution and gnome-panel packages for Fedora have had broken
> dependencies causing them to be impossible to update for almost 3
> months.

Which Fedora release are you using, which versions of these packages do
you have installed, and what happens when you do "yum update"?

Whilst there have been problems with these packages in the past, I
haven't seen any recently, and I still have boxes running all Fedora
releases (though the FC2 box is a server and probably doesn't have
evolution installed).

Paul.