"k3b isn't configed properly", it whines.

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 04:47:37 UTC 2006

K3b could not mount <>. Please run K3bSetup.

I have no clue. I cannot locate this file to run either. It sure mounted
the DVD ok, it gave me a selection list for copy and it sure has
permissions to write to my directory. I'd love to find this program,
that it alludes to , just to crank it up and do it's thing and fix my
problem. This is an educational use, mind you. Purely an intellectual
pursuit, I'm not copying The Fighting Temptations (one helluva flick,
especially if you like REAL gospel music.

So, I don't know what mounting <> is and I'm sure it doesn't compute.
Thank you for any considerations!  Ric