Rpm download

Anthony J Placilla anthony_placilla at SUTH.COM
Fri Dec 1 14:40:43 UTC 2006

>>> http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadSection/linux/downloads/lightscribe-
>>> 1.4.124.1-linux-2.6-intel.rpm
>>>

> Would you please go to that site and do a right click and "save as" and
> tell me what I'm doing wrong.
>

> Jim

You are doing nothing wrong. The page listing for the rpm is actually a
link to http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadSection/linux/index.aspx?id=814#

which is the license agreement you've gotta accept before they redirect
to the actual rpm.

And as the server config is b0rked it pushes the rpm as a RealAudio file.

go to
http://www.lightscribe.com/support/index.aspx?id=309

and tell them "Fix yer crappy ASP"

--
Tony Placilla, RHCT, GSEC
anthony_placilla at suth.com

GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/C78F8B64              http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = A8D5 7AFF CE88 4179 C792  D9A9 F197 2A15 C78F 8B64