Linksys PCMCIA Linux Driver

Lonni J Friedman netllama at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 23:31:16 UTC 2006

No, the difference is that you're attacking others for not helpking
the guy when you clearly don't understand the scope of what you're
asking them to do.  'the guy' asked a vague, cryptic question,
followed by completely ignorant questions.  The fact that he got any
response at all is quite amazing.

L. Friedman                                    netllama at gmail.com
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org