broken dhcp after update, other broken things

Wade Hampton wadehamptoniv at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 03:26:19 UTC 2006

Thanks, but DHCP is running on the firewall (a WRK54G) and it works with one
of the three computers.  All of the computers MAC addresses are in the
firewall, which had no problems with DHCP until after I upgraded to FC6.  My
remaining computer has no problems either with XP or FC6.

I'll check /var/log/messages on them in the AM.

For now, I just gave them static IPs and all is fine (works better for ssh
anyway).

Cheers,
--
Wade Hampton