Totem=noshow

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Dec 4 16:46:25 UTC 2006

On Monday 04 December 2006 11:14, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
>On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Monday 04 December 2006 09:53, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
>>> I'd just download the one RPM from the Web site.  I don't think there
>>> are any dependencies to worry about and you are rebuilding the binary
>>> RPM anyway.
>>
>> That 'one' rpm, can you name it so I might be able to find it with a
>> google search?
>
>Already told you how to find it in a previous post.
>
>> Browsing the instructions on that site it says I *must* have
>> jpackage-utils but thats not available either in browsing the site,
>> nor to yumex.  Presumably because there are no fc5 or fc6 versions in
>> the mirrorlist site.
>
>FC6 includes a jpackage-utils to support the derivatives mentioned
> below.

And yum says a 1.6.6 version of that is installed.  But following the
files paths displayed by yumex for that archive, its not there.  2 of the
files listed:
/usr/share/build-classpath
/usr/share/java-utils/build-classpath-directory

The only thing at that location is:
[root at coyote java-utils]# ls
java-functions

It should, I'd think, have an executable, but it's invisible to me.

Somebody bring a chain saw, I can't see the trees for all this forest.  &
taint funny.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)