No Reverse DNS Entry for host : error returned by a perticular domain .sancharnet.in

thomas thomas.xavier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 09:56:26 UTC 2006

>From our mail server mail is going to all except mail destined to
.sancharnet.in. We are getting below error -

Error "Connected to 61.1.64.46 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 No Reverse DNS Entry for host:
202.141.41.XY : authoritative host not found."

Sancharnet mail demon checking is at 61.1.128.46 & the  routers are at
our office has public IP address 02.141.41.XY

What can be done from our end to resolve this problem .If some one has
ever faced this problem before, all suggestions are highly welcome.