Totem=noshow

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Dec 6 04:39:00 UTC 2006

Greetings folks;

I may have found the firefox problem here, but I don't know
what to do about it.

In the about:config, network.protocol-handler.app.mss, I have
a completely fubared entry:

network.protocol-handler.app.mss  user set  string mplayer  user set  string

double clicking on it to edit it allows me to add beyond the
second occurance of the word 'string' but does nothing about
the obviously screwed up portion of the line before it.

Is anyone else's being displayed that way?  And if not, how do
I fix mine?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)