xorg-x11-devel???

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Dec 7 00:57:30 UTC 2006

John Aldrich wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 3:48 pm, Teo Fonrouge wrote:
>> yum install xorg-x11-proto-devel
>>

> Doesn't appear to be any such package. At least not that Yum can find.:-(

Have you tried installing the X Software Development group with:
yum groupinstall "X Software Development"
?

Since X is now modular instead of monolithic the source files that you
need are probably within the slew of development package which should
install.

Jim

--
Why bother building any more nuclear warheads until we use the ones we have?