phpMyAdmin Administration

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:44:41 UTC 2006

Okay there should be a file called config.sample.inc.php in the
phpmyadmin top level directory.  You can change that file name to
config.inc.php, and you can make your modifications in there and that
should do ya, I've never used the setup script either, it takes about
30 seconds to put the information in the config file to get phpmyadmin
to work.

As to your actual issue, you might want to try
chown -R nobody.nobody config/