Skype and FC 6

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:54:43 UTC 2006

On 12/15/06, Michael Wiktowy <michael.wiktowy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/14/06, Fernando Apesteguía <fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com> wrote:
> > OK, my options:
> >
> > Playback: Mic activated at max. volume
> > Capture: Idem
> > Switches: Mic capture y Mic. boost activated
> >
> > But it still doesn't work. :(
>
> Does the mic work with other applications or other computers? It could
> be that it died on you and it is not software related at all if it
> used to work and now doesn't.

Yeah, it works in the same computer in Windows.
The important point is that with the FC 6 stock installation, skype
worked perfectly, no problems of any kind. But then, suddenly (I
suppose after of some automatic updates) it stopped to work.

I also tried to reinstall skype again but it didn't make any difference.