Compiz Update? - SOLUTION

Srikanth Konjarla srikanth.konjarla at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 02:08:43 UTC 2006

After continuously monitoring nVidia's Linux forum i have finally found
a solution. The solution is to enable "HWCursor" on xorg.conf file. Here
is the link to nVidia's forum.

Another helpful tip on issue with "Black Window" is here

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77248&highlight=black+windows

Srikanth