Mounting NFS Partitions

John Bowden john.bowden43 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 01:09:49 UTC 2006

Hi Folks.
I have dual booted this box with FC6 and winxp. How do I mount my ntfs
partitions so I can archive off the stuff I have on the windoz partitions
with out booting xp? I find I have less need to use windows now and plan to
shrink the 250 GB ntfs disk down and just run my games' from windoz and use
the rest of the space for FC6. In fact I will probably only run my games on
xp now and run Linux for all my serious work on this machine, something I
have been planning to do for about a year and a half. :-)
--
registered Linux user number 414240
Guy Fawkes the only person to enter the Parliament with honest intentions and