OS Future now that Fedora Legacy defunct

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 20:44:00 UTC 2006

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:25:44 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Fedora.  I understand about the lack of manpower in volunteer situations, but
> I'm less than happy.  If I have to install afresh to get a secure system I'll
> probably change to CentOS rather than install FC6 on those boxes.
>
> Anne

I agree.  I will keep FC for my desktop because I want the latest and
greatest and I don't mind rather frequent updates.  On the other hand, the
servers I manage are still running FC4, and I started a migration plan to
go for CentOS a few months ago.  Now that Legacy is gone, I will have to
accelerate the process.

Akemi