Fedore 2.6.18-1.2868.fc6xen header files?

Jacques Butcher butcherjw at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 01:57:36 UTC 2006

I new to Fedora - or Linux for that matter.  I trying to configure VMware
tools onto my new Fedora installation but itś looking for the kernel
header files which I can seem to find anywhere on the DVD I downloaded from
redhat or the net.  When I type uname -r it reports my kernel level as
2.6.18-1.2868.fc6xen.  VMware tools installed fine and I now trygint to run
the vmware-config-tools.pl scrips which are lloking for these kernel source
files.

Wany help will be greatly appreciated.