OS Future now that Fedora Legacy defunct

Donald Tripp dtripp at hawaii.edu
Fri Dec 22 19:36:54 UTC 2006

I agree with Les on that opinion. I have several machines running
redhat 9. There isn't anything earth shattering that I want to do
with those machines, and the bug fixes that exist tighten the machine
pretty tight. I've never had any problems with those machines, and
they've been running  for years without even a reboot.

- Donald Tripp
  dtripp at hawaii.edu
HPC Systems Administrator
High Performance Computing Center