Gentoo file manager (was Re: FC6 Nautilus file properties options are crap)

Daniel Parish parishd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 19:01:52 UTC 2006

On 12/23/06, oldman <talbotscott at cox.net> wrote:
> Daniel Parish wrote:
> >
> > Personally I like the gentoo file manager; not installed by default
> > but it's available in the standard repos.
> >

>         Thanks Daniel, I couldn't remember the name of that.  It was based on
> DOPus File manager which was very popular among Amigamaniacs back in the
> day.

Your welcome Scott.  DOPus sounds familiar and I too like gentoo due
to its similarity to an old amiga tool, but I thought it was called
Directory Master or something of the sort.  The one thing I miss from
the amiga-based tool is you were not limited to two directory panes at
once as you are in gentoo.

Daniel