good command-line audio player for fc5?

Peter Horst phorst at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 29 15:02:23 UTC 2006

Thanks very much - everything works when I su to root. The permissions
of the device in question follow - what is the rational thing to do
here? I don't want to include myself in the 'root' group, do I? And what
the heck is '14,'?  And 'c' as a file type? A few new ones on me...

crw------- 1 root root  14,    0 Dec 29 00:18 mixer