Problem with cups printing since upgrading to FC6

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Dec 30 16:37:33 UTC 2006

On Saturday 30 December 2006 14:31, Bill Johnson wrote:
> Thanks Anne.  I'll keep watching for Tim to chime in.  Do you think this
> problem is related to the fact I upgraded from FC5 to FC6?  I'm considering
> trying a clean install to see if that will fix the problem.  Do you believe
> that is advisable?

I really don't know, Bill.  Generally a clean install is less troublesome, but
I suspect that isn't the cause in this case.  Certainly the problem I had was
unrelated.  It turned out to be an upstream bug that only triggered in
certain circumstances.  That's been fixed now, but there could be other
similar ones.  Tim is the expert.  He will tell you if he needs specific logs
and/or tests.

Anne