Croquet

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 22:11:49 UTC 2006

> I'm running into an issue where it doesn't see openGL as installed. I
> hope we can get Fedora users to adopt into this project. I can use the
> help!! If anyone is into this, please drop me a line. Ric

If you can get it running, you're a better man than I.  IMHO,
Croquet's method for accessing OpenGL is utterly broken.

Throwing in the towel on this one - it looked interesting at first,
but after messing with it for a couple of hours, I shant waste any
more time.  FWIW, I've pasted in a few things that I tried.

Chris

Things that didn't help:
Installing squeak from source - this just added a cryptic message
about unix not having sufficient entropy to be secure (yeah, right)
before returning to the 'Cannot initialize opengl' error.

Disabling the composite extension in xorg.conf - no effect.

Switching nv/nvidia drivers - no effect.