Re: Fedora and netware

Michael Cortes wrote:

> Can anyone assist me with this?

I can't directly assist you, because I threw my netware CDs in the trash
some time in the mid 90s.  However, perhaps it's time for you to do
likewise and migrate your data to Linux?  If not, consider SuSE because
all being Novell they will probably keep the support in longest.  But
really it's not ideal having legacy formats making these kinds of
decisions for you... go on, you'll feel better with it migrated :-)

-Andy