Qt 4 RPMs for development?

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:33:39 UTC 2006

On 2/1/06, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> Tarjei Knapstad wrote:
> > On 1/31/06, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
>

> > Out of curiosity, did you experience any of the black screen problems
> > I was having with my own build of that SRPM?
>
> Haven't actually *used* it yet, so no comment, for now.  (-:

:)

A small update on the matter: Turns out I wasn't using the binary
nvidia driver after all, but the "nv" driver that comes with xorg.
When switching back to nvidia's driver it works perfectly fine...

If anyone with an nvidia card could try to replicate when you get the
RPM into Extras that would be nice. I could do some more testing
myself, but I really have no clue how to debug this any further...

Guess we should move this to fedora-devel in any case, alternatively
the bugzilla entry in Extras. I'll wait for the package to hit either
rawhide or extras, whichever comes first.

--
Tarjei