Re: Slightly OT: Photoshop tops 'most wanted' Linux app list

On 2/2/06, taharka <res00vl8 alltel net> wrote:
> Adobe Photoshop has taken an early lead as the "most wanted"
> Windows/MacOS-only application among Linux users, according to an

Now that is really cool -- and NO I didn't "read" it all  =/

=)

BTW - The answer to "What's the real problem?" is that in Open Source
there are "too" many choices.  Creating/Slimming down a distro to fit
on the kid's $100 laptop will require making hard decisions about what
to include and what gets left out.

Photoshop will likely get left out.

<AboutSharks>
And no Mike, I wasn't implying you should look in the mirror  :-D
</AboutSharks>

OK, I'm going back to beating my computer into submission:
Run FC5T2 damn you, run it!  LOL  =)
--
WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting