A question about procmailrc

Hi,

I have a question about .procmailrc.  Recently, our users received a lot of
junk emails that have the subject like:

Aaa Bbbb Ccc/Xxxx Yyy/Zzzz Dddd/Eeee is out of the office.

I want to set a line in procmailrc to put those emails in folder Trash.  I
tried it as:

:0:
* ^Subject:.*.is.out.of.the.office*
$MAILDIR/Trash

But, it does not work -- the mail still does to inbox.  I think the problem is
the part "Aaa Bbbb Ccc/Xxxx Yyy/Zzzz Dddd/Eeee", especially the slash /

How to change the code to do the job?

Thanks!

Hongwei Li