Re: FC4 evolution 2.23 Multiple email account issue

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 13:20, Sean Bruno wrote:
> I have two email accounts configured inside of evolution, 1 POP and 1
> IMAP.
>
> It seems that evolution is trying to use the 1st email account to send
> email for the 2nd.
>
> I have installed the latest updates-testing version and it still
> manifests this issue.  I can't see anything like this in bugzilla at
> this time, can someone else verify this or at least see if it happens to
> them?

If there is more than one choice, you should get a drop-down
selection for the From: when you compose new mail.  If you
reply to a message it should pick the From: associated with
the account where you received the original.  Or do you mean
it is not sending to the server configured for that account?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com